Value Added Programme
Seshadripuram college organises entrepreneurship awareness camps, enterpreneurship development programmes,skill development programmes, Bussiness Plan Competitions, students-to-enterpreneurs ‘face to face’ interaction programmes, initiate innovative student projects for innovative project development and guest lectures.
The National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) is a public private partnership in India. It aims to promote skill develpoment by catalysing creation of large, qualitative, vocational institutions. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organisations that provide skill training.
Technical skills(Hard Skills) teach one how to meet the expectations of the job. Soft skills teach one to succeed and to exceed expectations, Personality traits, personal habits, social graces, friendliness, facility with language.
Objectives of the Programme
- Develop effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Promote self-confident individual by mastering interpersonal skills, team management and negotiation skills.
- Develop all-round personality with a mature outlook to function effectively in different circumstances.
- Bring about a change in attitude and equip.
- Students to excel in professional outlook
- Group discussion(Trainer-Trainee Feedback)
- Audio-Visual (PowerPoint Slides, Videos, Films), Training Games.